Friday, July 3, 2009

Bad Guy

在爱情的世界里
你想当一坦白的坏人
还是放手的好人?

当我们的爱情变得面目全美的时候
如果使坏可以让事情变得圆满
我愿意做个坏人

_________________________________

today morning 9sumthing woke up d but fall as sleep again untill 3sumthing...

walao eh...wake up straigh open my Lap online d....

boring day again la...

some1 my fren dono wat happen suddenly unhapi ...

eating oso wan cry..haha =.=

i acc her cht until finish work...

ps: i hope ppl around me all are hapi..^^

after tat i jz go take bath..haha..damn lazy la me...

rili nothing den i ride my motor went ter went here...den go home watch movie...

after that beh tahan liao...bring my laptop went to old town again d la...haiz...

one day wasted d....

2 comments:

  1. haha!!!eating oso wan cry!!!wat wan cry,cry out d!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiaz....actually is cry out liao....haha

    ReplyDelete