Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MOODY~~~~

WHy like tat la...

I think a lot of thing on today..rili Stress....

Today Teori class not pratical...if pratical class i wont think too much...

jz reach scol..some1 my fren come to told me..

he said: hey, cheehon..last nite i saw ur gf at Jusco ate diner...wif a guy long hair 1...haiz...

she alredy not my gf la...jz i havent tell any1..i dono how to tell them oso...

veli funny la..my fren thought i unhapi...he said: i think tat 1 is her bro la...haha...

Watever how she did, when she went...as she like la...

why har...? wer she went oso let my fren saw it..

i think i dint did wrong decide...

i knw now she was hapi then b4...

hope everthing go well on her...

i veli tired n moody...exam coming...hopefully i can pay attention on my exam...

5240

No comments:

Post a Comment